World history homework help.
What is the main argument that Del la Casas presents in the reading? Europeans of the time period argued that they engaged in exploration to in engage in missionary work, to convert foreign peoples and to gain fame and wealth for their country. The Native American Hatuey argues that the Spanish were only interested in the riches of the New World. Is his argument sound? What do you think based off the reading? Prove a historical argument using evidence from the book. Please make sure to cite your evidence and include a thesis statement.
- Essay length: 1200-1500 words (4-5 pages, double spaced).
- Must include an introduction paragraph containing a thesis statement that expresses your argument and how you intend to defend it.
- Must include source material from Del la Casas’ book as evidence. You may also use your textbook and other source material in addition to Del la Casas.
- All source material must be cited and referenced (Reference page is required).
- Must contain a conclusion paragraph briefly summarizing your main points.
- Essay needs to be in APA format.
- Must be submitted by Sunday, February 21 before midnight.