Develop a five-question multiple-choice quiz covering at least three of the topics listed below. Include an answer key with a brief explanation of your choice. Your answer key should include appropriate citations and references to support the accuracy of your answers.
- Assumptions for ANOVA
- One-way ANOVA
- Interpretation of one-way ANOVA results
- Two-way ANOVA
- Interaction between factors
- Interpretation of two-way ANOVA results
- Independent sample t-test and one-way ANOVA
- Submit your quiz as a Microsoft Word document.
- Name your document SU_BUS7200_W3_Skills_LastName_FirstInitial.doc