Psychology homework help.
Please address the following:
- Explain confidentiality and the times when a human service professional would have to break confidentiality.
- Be sure to refer to your state law or the NOHS Code of Ethics.
- Based on your readings and other credible sources you may find, discuss how personal values, beliefs, prejudices, and stereotypes can help or harm the helping process.
- Using the case study of Reggie and Todd, discuss the potential ethical and legal issues surrounding the case.
- What would your obligations be as professional regarding those issues? Please be sure to support your points with the NOHS Code of Ethics or your state law.
- What can a human service professional do to gain more insight if they are unclear on what to do in an ethical or legal situation with a client?
Your assignment should be 2–3 pages, not including the title and reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, section number, and date
- Body: Include an introductory and concluding paragraph (see template)
- Each response to the supporting paragraphs should be at least one complete paragraph. Make sure each paragraph is no less than five complete sentences.
- The assignment must be written in Standard English and demonstrate superior organization, including a highly developed viewpoint and purpose. The communication of your thoughts must be highly ordered, logical, and unified. Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language, and be free of spelling and grammatical errors. The writing and writing style should be original, insightful, and reflect knowledge of human service theories.
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- You must use at least two sources in this paper. One can be your text and the other should be from NOHS Code of Ethics or your state law.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use current edition APA formatting and citation style throughout your paper.
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Academic Success Center.