Caring for the Elderly
Consider that a loved one close to you is experiencing symptoms of dementia.
Read: How to Create a Checklist and Daily Care Plan for Dementia
Develop a safety plan for your loved one.
Include each of the following points in your assignment:
· List your care plan for your loved one
· Work with the elder and family to develop a schedule for your loved one
· What would you advise your loved one to do?
· Would you seek to hire a caretaker, why or why not?
· Would you feel the need to seek counseling or help?