Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that addresses the following:
- Explain what typical arguments entertainers and their supporters use to justify the use of questionable content. Indicate the ethical principles that are compromised.
- Evaluate the moral, artistic, and commercial underpinnings of those arguments.
- Explain what types of content should be censored.
- List the criteria that would, from your ethical perspective, be appropriate for limiting access to content.
- Explain why these criteria are ethically appropriate.
- Explain who should be responsible for censoring content, and why.
Cite at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references.