- Review your leadership structure, and identify the process by which you can propose a policy change and how that proposal would navigate through leadership to get approved.
Identify a policy in your organization that you think could be created or amended to improve organizational governance, operations, or compliance with federal or state regulations.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that outlines your policy proposal ideas in which you do all of the following:
- Provide an analysis of how your policy change would improve the organization.
- Evaluate what changes in the organization would need to be made to implement the policy change.
- Explain how you would advocate for your policy change while using the approval processes in your organization.
- Academic Paper Includes the following:
- title page
- title of paper on page 2
- 5 space indent for paragraphs
- Intext citations throughout the paragraph. Intext citation is the author’s last name and date within parenthesis
- Headings-Level I or Level II should be all that you need (see sample paper)
- Reference page-is its own page-this does not start at the end of the body of the paper but has its own page.
- References are to be APA formatted. Please refer to sample paper placed in Course Introduction and Materials
- Pages are number with title page being page 1
- Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.