Resource: Employee Engagement Survey Results
Imagine your health care organization conducted an employee engagement survey and received the results.
Create a 3- to 4-page annual Action Work Plan. Your plan should:
- Define SMART goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Identify desired results.
- Define how success will be measured.
- Identify, analyze, and delegate tasks.
- List the tactics that will be used.
- Create a timeline of events.
- List expenses and create a budget.
Your plan is not limited to the above list.
Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).