mechanical engineering filed.
1. Combustion process in the Spark-Ignition Engine.
2. Vapor Compression Refrigeration System
3. Combustion Process and Thermal Efficiency of Diesel Engines
4. Vapor Absorption Refrigeration System by Solar Energy
Group Design Project (4 members)
Due 5:00 p.m., 13/12/2020
- Vapor Compression Refrigeration System
- Combustion Process and Thermal Efficiency of Diesel Engines
- Vapor Absorption Refrigeration System by Solar Energy
Your report should have the following sections:
Introduction, theoretical analysis, design, results and discussion, and summary
Include the following in your write-up:
- Develop a detailed thermal model.
- Justify all equations and
- Discuss why this general design was
- Discuss design specifics and
- Show why your design is
- Cite with reputable sources (i.e. not Wikipedia, ).
- Include any code used for the analysis in the appendices, such as Excel, Matlab,
- Include detailed drawings for accurate reproduction of your thermodynamics analysis.
Grading note: Group participation will be taken