Marketing homework help. Create a sales plan for your chosen product and company, including goals and the means to motivate your team.
Sales activities and processes vary by organization and individual but generally include prospecting, using a pre-approach, using an approach, making the sales presentation, overcoming objections, closing the sale, and having postsales follow-up.
Much of the process is information gathering to allow a salesperson to make the right pitch to the consumer that will match the consumer needs with the product or service benefits and features.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Examine the basic marketing models for a business or organization.
- Describe who represents the product.
- Address assessment purpose in a well-organized text, incorporating appropriate evidence and tone in grammatically sound sentences.
- Competency 2: Relate the importance of an integrated marketing program to the economic impact of a business.
- Discuss the implications of an integrated marketing program to business economic success.
- Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the promotion strategy and the impact on the marketing mix.
- Accurately describe the company’s communication strategy (communication channels or media).
- Competency 6: Evaluate management implications of marketing and sales plans.
- Discuss the sales process or techniques and how it impacts marketing and sales plans.
Using the company and product you used for Assessments 1–3, create a sales plan in which you do the following:
- Define and analyze a set of sales goals for the business (being sure they are measureable), and justify why those goals were chosen.
- Analyze viable sales strategies and at least two tactics that are suited to the target market, and explain why they are suitable and were selected.
- Create methods or actions to motivate and manage your sales team, including why the methods or actions can be successful.
- Create a well-supported evaluation plan with plausible and thoughtful rationales.
- Analyze an integrated marketing plan, including how it will impact the sales plan and business.
- Cite any sources you use.
- Written communication: Communication should be clear and well organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
- References: References and citations are formatted in a consistent style, with a preference for using APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assessment.
- Length of paper: Approximately 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.