Management homework help. This paper will be a 8-10 page essay (excluding cover page and references). You should use a minimum of 7-8 academic sources in this paper.
Objective: The objective of this assignment is to continue to build on the research you started in paper 1 to develop a complete Marketing Research paper.
Scenario: Remember that you were hired as a marketing researcher in a firm comparable to Edward Jones. The CEO of the firm approached you with the following:.
- Many people in minority groups, including African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and Native Americans, do not invest. What exploratory research can be done to develop business with these minority markets?
- Another group with low investment activity includes those who stopped their education at the high school level. What factors should the organization consider in designing focus groups with these potential clients?
You made an initial plan to address the CEOs questions/concerns incorporating the following:
- Ethical considerations in Marketing Research
- Used one of the following methods (Focus Groups, Depth Interviewing, or Observation Method)
- Created a Likert Scale to use in questionnaire
- Developed a primary research question to determine what you really wanted to know.
For this paper, you will continue where you left off but now you will add an area for each of the elements of a research report (see http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/guideelements.php). For the methodology section, state the sample population and the tests you plan to use along with the assumptions, e.g., what do these tests purport to measure. Don’t forget to provide at least two hypotheses.
In addition, discuss in detail your sample, procedures you plan to use, and provide your questionnaire and focus group questions as appendices at the end of your paper. Based upon what you learned in the last few modules, your questionnaires should have improved.
Do NOT survey anyone for this assignment, but provide a summary of the expected outcomes and implications, e.g., individuals surveyed, your organization, and or society overall.
In your conclusion, provide no more than 3-4 sentences on how you believe your Marketing Research Report can be used in your future. Again, this assignment is not to make you a statistician, which is why I am not asking you for major calculations or to survey a sample population. Nevertheless, if you do this assignment with enthusiasm, you have a blueprint to build on for years to come.
Writing guidelines for your paper:
- 8-10 pages (not including title page and references page)
- Double-spaced with 1-inch margins and typed in 12-point Times New Roman.
- Proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- APA style.
- Cite all texts used, including page numbers to avoid plagiarism.
- Incorporate a thesis statement and conclusion that are both supported by research and analysis.