I need final Reflection paper of 2 pages. I read all this which is given below. This is Publich heath-Zombie Outreak Class. Please see below what I read and learned and write the reflection paper of what you learned. Due in 18 hours.
Final Reflection Paper Objectives
By the end of this assignment, you should be able to do the following:
- MLO1: Compose a reflection piece on all elements of the zombie outbreak modules (all module objectives and course learning outcomes)
Click here to view the Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs) and course competencies aligned with this module.
Course Learning Outcomes
- CLO1: Describe the roles of public health workers and public health organizations, as well as the roles and relationships among federal, tribal, state, and local governments and non-governmental organizations during a disaster or emergency event, including surge strategies for the health system, and countermeasures for emergency events. (aligns to course competency P1, P2, P3)
- CLO2: Perform in an assigned public health leadership role, and apply strategies for sharing information with internal and external partners, including the application of the principles of crisis and risk communication. (aligns to course competency P1, P2, P3)
- CLO3: Identify the key components of an emergency operations plan, continuity of operations plan, and use evaluation results in the development of an improvement plan. (aligns to course competency P1, P3, P4)
- CLO4: Recognize population health threats and needs of a community, and assess the capabilities of the public health system for handling those threats. (aligns to course competency P1, P2, P3, P4)
- CLO5: Apply the basic principles of epidemiology and surveillance needed during an event, conducting a rapid needs assessment of the situation at hand. (aligns to course competency P1, P2, P3, P4)
- CLO6: Address the needs of vulnerable populations during an emergency event, and apply culturally competent public health actions. (aligns to course competency P1, P3, P4)
- CLO7: Discuss strategies to promote community resilience by applying worker health and safety principles during an emergency event, and describing psychosocial consequences likely to be experienced by public health workers and community members. (aligns to course competency P1, P4)