Management homework help. Change Management Plan
A change management plan helps an organization succeed during times of deep change. A good plan helps an organization successfully plan, implement, and communicate the change process to its employees.
Identify a program or situation to be changed in your organization, in a Fortune 500 company, or in an organization you are familiar with. Then, develop a change management plan. The plan should address the problem you have identified and should include action steps, a plan for each of the responsible individuals, a timeline with accountabilities and due dates, and deliverables.
The change management plan should address each of the following elements:
- Define in detail the problem, the recommended change, and the goals (desired outcomes) of the recommended change.
- Identify, list, and explain the specific business needs driving the change.
- List the implementation steps for the entire change management plan.
- Describe the intervention that supports the organizational strategy for change.
- Describe the measures you will recommend for handling the most likely areas of resistance.
- Discuss your communication plan.
- Explain how the plan would be implemented, monitored, and controlled.
In the process of creating a change management plan, integrate some change management theory and explain how using a theoretical basis affects the planning for and implementation of the change.