Management homework help. You are a business analyst in a publicly-traded company. Your team is working with stakeholders regarding options for expansion. The company must decide at least two possible countries for expansion based on specific criteria. Your job is to present a report to identify the following:
- Identify the countries where this company is currently operating
- Identify and then analyze at least two possible countries for expansion based on specific criteria, such as:
- Formal and informal institutions in those countries
- International trade and trade barriers
- Whether FDI is attractive or unattractive
- Foreign exchange opportunities/issues
- Whether regional integration is present and how this may impact expansion
- Possible modes of entry with recommendations
- Discuss marketing/HR items of note to successfully operate in the new country
The projects should contain a minimum of 1,500 words, excluding cover page/references section, and should follow the most current edition of APA formatting.
Instructors determine the due date for this project. In the alternative, this assignment may be given as a group project as determined by the instructor. Individual project is worth 250 points. Submit your individual project to the Dropbox.