Research the following points, and write a 4–6-page paper fully explaining each point:
- Explain the concept of forensic science and its meaning in the criminal justice system.
- What is anthropometry, and why did it fall short of its intended process?
- What area of forensic science is Sir Francis Galton noted for advancing?
- Why is Dr. Edmond Locard known as the Sherlock Holmes of France?
- In 1903, a case of mistaken identity between Will West and William West in the Federal Penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kansas resulted in a switch from one method of inmate identification to a method that is still used today. What was it, and why did the switch occur?