- Create a logical written argument about values and popular culture which includes scholarly research.
- Analyze an artifact of popular culture from multiple perspectives.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
Reflect back on your journey through this course and answer the following:
- What surprised you about the course?
- Reviewing the course objectives and description, what do you wish you could have learned more about?
- What is your perspective on how popular culture is affecting society and you, personally?
- In your opinion, what will be the next pop culture hit?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.