How Culture Influences Legal Traditions
Select a country from the list below and describe in a 1,000–1,250-word paper how the culture influenced the legal traditions that were formed within that country. Your paper should:
- Compare and contrast your chosen country’s legal system with the united states legal systems.
- Include a Venn diagram illustrating the differences and similarities between the systems.
- Discuss multiculturalism within your chosen country.
- Address how culture has impacted the development of the tradition.
- Discuss how tradition has impacted the development of the legal system.
- Consider if there have been any cultural or political changes in the last 10 years that have affected the criminal justice system of the country.
- Address whether modifications should be made within the criminal justice system to address differences among the various cultures including any modification that have already been made, if any. Be sure to discuss actual culture considerations and not just historical events.
Country list: Any country that is part of the United Kingdom, Iraq, China, Hong Kong, or Botswana
Visit Microsoft support for assistance with creating a Venn diagram.
Create a Venn diagram. Microsoft Support. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-a-venn-diagram-d746a2ce-ed61-47a7-93fe-7c101940839d
PART 2 SEPERATE PAGES !!!!
Legal Tradition- 1 PAGE
Critically discuss Australias country’s legal tradition impacts the development of the legal system and the United States.Be sure to specify the differences between legal traditions and legal systems and the cultural component of each. APA, REFERECES