I need your help for writing essay (4 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
Each organization has its own background perceptions, ethics, values, history, and ambitions. Therefore, a “one size fits all” change management process may not work in every organization. We must assess and adapt our process to fit the backgrounds and philosophies of each organization.
Given this understanding, we need to research and assess when, and if, an organization is ready for change, and then adopt a process to best facilitate the change process. Choose a Middle Eastern organization at which you are currently working or one in which you are familiar. (If neither is possible, conduct an internet search to identify a Middle Eastern organization which has gone through a transformation process within the last three years.) Then address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the organization (its history, culture, industry, product, and services).
- Explain why a change was needed. What is the gap between the present state and the desired future state?
- How strong is the need for change?
- What is the source of this need? Is it external to the organization?
- If the change does not occur, what will be the impact on the organization in the next two to six years?
- Explain the change process that was created and implemented, identify the outcome of the change in terms of success, failures, cultural outcomes, and human resource changes.
- Finally, based on what you have learned thus far in the course, evaluate the company’s readiness for change and then offer constructive advice on strategies the organization may/should have considered to create/implement a more successful change process.
Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format. -APA style should be used-Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- Kellogg, K. C. (2019). Subordinate activation tactics: Semi-professionals and micro-level Institutional change in professional organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly, 64(4), 928–975.
- Metwally, D. (2019). How ethical leadership shapes employees’ readiness to change: The mediating role of an organizational culture of effectiveness. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 2493.
- von Treuer, K., Karantzas, G., McCabe, M., Mellor, D., Konis, A., Davison, T. E., & O’Connor, C. D. (2018). Organizational factors associated with readiness for change in residential aged care settings. BMC Health Services Research, 18, 1–N.PAG.