Information Systems homework help.
Be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling and pronunciation. Answers must be 350 to 400 words per question. No exceptions and must have 5 credible references.
5. Do not just answer the questions. You should be able to explain the logic behind your answer and point to a credible source to support your position, even if it is just the textbook. You are expected to spend at least 6 hours studying the questions, finding and studying good sources, and understanding the nature of the answers and at least an additional 6 hours answering these questions and polishing your writing, so the answers are compelling. Invest your time wisely, giving more time to the complex answers in order to ensure that you demonstrate that you truly understand the answer.
1. Provide an overview of BS7799.
2. Provide a summary of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (RIP) bill.
3. Give some examples of Intranet misuse and how they can be avoided.
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of remote access to networked services.