Review the System Usability Scale (Links to an external site.) (SUS) website and watch two of the cases (videos) from the AHRQ Health IT Success Stories
Assess the part the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) plays in health care information systems acquisition.
- Provide alternatives to alleviate major concerns.
- Analyze whether value was added through acquisition to electronic health records
- Analyze the principles of SDLC (a decision-making model) as is applicable electronic health records
- Assess the System Usability Scale (Links to an external site.) (SUS) and the user experience.
- Evaluate the essential components of the project life cycle.
- Examine the benefit(s) and economic impact of electronic health record implementation.
- Describe whether the quality implementation/acquisition impacts electronic health records. This response needs to be one paragraph in length.
The Case Analysis: Systems Acquisition paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text