- Effective Leadership Strategies Used by Healthcare Leaders
In Unit VII, you will be submitting a research paper. By now, you should have chosen all six of the sources that you will use in your research paper. As a building assignment toward that research paper, your assignment is to prepare an annotated bibliography listing these six sources.
- At least one source must relate to managing conflict, negotiation, or third-party intervention.
- Under each source, include the following information:
- a summary of the reference or article,
- an evaluation of the reference or article, including any methods or main concepts, and
- three to five sentences on why you feel the source will be helpful to you for the content of your final research paper.
Your annotated bibliography must be a minimum of two pages in length. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Asif, M., Jameel, A., Sahito, N., Hwang, J., Hussain, A., & Manzoor, F. (2019). Can leadership
enhance patient satisfaction? Assessing the role of administrative and medical
quality. International journal of environmental research and public health, 16(17), 3212.
Ayeleke, R. O., Dunham, A., North, N., & Wallis, K. (2018). The Concept of Leadership in the
Health Care Sector. Leadership, 83-95.
Ghiasipour, M., Mosadeghrad, A. M., Arab, M., & Jaafaripooyan, E. (2017). Leadership
challenges in health care organizations: The case of Iranian hospitals. Medical journal of
the Islamic Republic of Iran, 31, 96.
Hargett, C. W., Doty, J. P., Hauck, J. N., Webb, A. M., Cook, S. H., Tsipis, N. E., … & Taylor,
- C. (2017). Developing a model for effective leadership in healthcare: a concept
mapping approach. Journal of healthcare leadership, 9, 69.
Kalaitzi, S., Czabanowska, K., Fowler-Davis, S., & Brand, H. (2017). Women leadership barriers
in healthcare, academia and business. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International
Mah’d Alloubani, A., Almatari, M., & Almukhtar, M. M. (2014). Effects of leadership styles on
quality of services in healthcare. European Scientific Journal, 10(18).
Stuber, F., Seifried-Dübon, T., Rieger, M. A., Gündel, H., Ruhle, S., Zipfel, S., & Junne, F.
(2020). The effectiveness of health-oriented leadership interventions for the improvement
of mental health of employees in the health care sector: a systematic
review. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health, 1-18.