· How has what you expect from other speakers changed? As a listener, what do you notice about other leaders and speakers that you didn’t think about before?
· How are you communicating today that will be valuable to you as a leader. Be specific about what communication behaviors are making a difference in how you feel, look and sound, and the presence you demonstrate when you speak. What 2-3 leadership communication behaviors will you commit to continue practicing to strengthen your ability to persuade, motivate, and influence your listeners?
· How do you feel you are doing with incorporating your leadership and communication practice into your everyday interactions (classes, work, projects, team meetings, etc.)? How do you know how you are doing?
· Throughout this class, you increased your observational leadership skills, your self-awareness about your leadership style, your leadership capabilities, and your ability to use your communication as an essential element of your leadership.
· After completing this class, what are the top 5 leadership characteristics and communication elements you most admire/revere and will consistently embrace through your work and your leadership communication.
For example, “Listening is a leadership skill I want to practice and improve upon, because…” Or, “The pause is a communication element I want to practice every day – to stop and compose what I want to say before I speak, and to stop talking to deliver a concise statement.”
- If a light were shined upon your leadership development path – what do you see? How will you lead? Why will others want to be a part of your team?