Strategic Mentoring Plan
The summative assignment is a compilation of the revised assignments from weeks one through six. Using the feedback, you receive from the instructor and/or peers as well as the increasing knowledge base you receive from your work in this course, you will modify and refine each weekly assignment to create your Strategic Mentoring Plan. This plan can serve as a key piece of your professional portfolio. The sections of your paper should be compiled in the following order, as specified below:
- Section 1 – Week 1 Assignment – Mentoring Philosophy & Document Analysis
- Section II – Week 2 Assignment – Competency Checklist
- Section III – Week 3 Assignment – Individualized Professional Development Plan
- Section IV – Week 4 Assignment – Documenting Progress Plan
- Section V – Week 5 Assignment – Curriculum Planning Form
- Section VI – Compiled from Weeks 2 & 5 – Resources for Supporting Professional Development List
The Strategic Mentoring Plan
- Must be a minimum of nine double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must compile all scholarly sources from each weekly assignment in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for an assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.