For this task, you will analyze and incorporate classroom management theories and evidence-based strategies as they apply to the design of a classroom management plan.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
A. Explain your classroom management philosophy.
1. Justify your classroom management philosophy using one evidence-based classroom management theory.
Note: Make sure to reference and cite sources in your justification.
B. Explain and reference an evidence-based strategy you will use to establish expectations and rules in your future classroom, including the following:
• a list of classroom expectations
• a list of classroom rules
C. Explain and reference an evidence-based strategy you will use to establish two or more routines in your future classroom. Include a list of the procedural steps the students will have to perform in order to complete the routines.
D. Describe a step-by-step strategy for how you will handle routine misbehavior in your classroom, including one related source or real-world example to support the use of your strategy.
E. Describe strategies you will use to create an emotionally safe classroom environment by doing the following:
1. Describe at least one strategy to effectively deal with emotions.
2. Describe at least one strategy to effectively deal with conflicts.
3. Describe at least one strategy to effectively deal with serious behavior problems.
4. Describe how an emotionally safe classroom fosters learning.
F. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.