Economics homework help. PODCAST:
- The most brilliant idea needs motivations.
- Your audience does not care about your topic.
- You have 1 paragraph to change their minds
- Make them count
- Policy questions
- State a research question/several questions in the Podcast.
- Example: Policy/counterfactual question: What would happen if…?
- Estimate of an important “deep” parameter: how forward-looking are consumers?
- Test of an important theoretical prediction…
- Outline what your podcast is about and why?
- Convey why you have something to add?
- Assume the audience about to leave
- Make sure they walk out with something
- Be tangible but terse
- Preview of Results
- Main Contributions
- Then Details