Reflect on your own experiences and observations associated with health in your community. Select one health concern that you feel is important and should be addressed (e.g., a chronic disease such as diabetes or heart disease, obesity, violence, unintentional injury, communicable diseases, tobacco use, and so on).
Create a PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- Describe the health concern that you have chosen in your community.
- Analyze the difficulties in the community associated with the issue (e.g., social, political, access to care, education and awareness, community resources, and so on).
- Recommend one strategy that an organization or agency (e.g., local health department, health center, hospital, school, CDC, mental health agency, and so on) should use in addressing the health issue.
- Assess how the collaboration between these organizations or agencies aligns with current healthcare delivery reforms.
- Describe the challenges or barriers that might be encountered when implementing your suggested strategy (e.g., financial, ethical, public resistance, lack of resources).
*APA STYLE WITH REFERENCES , PICTURES, ETC