Challenges in the Business Environment at Tesla.
Review your chosen companyâ€™s mission and values statements as well as other sources that provide insight into the companyâ€™s values with regard to social responsibility. Pick two of their primary values and research how the company manifests those values. Simple examples might be the commitment to workplace diversity or ecological sustainability.
Create a 3â€“5-minute (approximately 6â€“8 slides) PowerPoint presentation that evaluates how well the company embodies its issue-related values. Your presentation should contain detailed speakerâ€™s notes that flesh out and support main points, ideas, or conclusions and have supporting citations.
- Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Responsibility information.
- In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and social responsibility.
- Discuss your company’s stance on each of the following areas:
- Empowering Workers.
- Labor and Human Rights.
- Health and Safety.
- The Environment.
- Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed since last year.
- Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
- In this week’s discussion, you consider assembling a team to write a supplier code of conduct. Recommend the stakeholders roles (4â€“5) needed on the team and how each supports the project.
Integrate at least three supporting resources from the Strayer University Library or other reputable sources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
PS. this is the first reference for tesla code of conduct References
Reference 1 ) Hess, M. F., & Andiola, L. M. (2018). Fraud Risk Brainstorming at Tesla Motors. Issues in Accounting Education, 33(2), 19â€“34. https://doi.org/10.2308/iace-51973
reference 2 Tesla Shareholders meeting :
Tesla Inc Annual Shareholders Meeting and Battery Day – Final. (n.d.). Fair Disclosure Wire (Quarterly Earnings Reports)
Reference 3 one of Tesla`s suppliers
Barclay, S. (2011). Panasonic Enters Into Supply Agreement With Tesla Motors to Supply Automotive-Grade Battery Cells. Automotive Industries, 191(10), 46.