Threats to Validity of Research
In this assignment, you will identify the various threats to the validity of a proposed research topic.
Select a topic related to public health care from the following:
- Health disparities: Chronic diseases
- Environmental health
- Impact of infectious diseases on public health
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, conduct a literature review on your chosen topic. Based on your review, create a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- A list of topic that you have selected and provide a rationale for your choice.
- At least three specific research questions (hypotheses) on which your research proposal will be based.
- The research method for your research proposal. Your research method should explain how you intend to obtain your results, including information on the type of research and sampling plan.
- The different types of threats to validity and a brief explanation of the threats that are appropriate for your research design.
- Specify strategies for minimizing the identified threats to validity.
- A project plan with a detailed equipment list.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- Name your document SU_PHE3025_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.