Applied Sciences homework help.
Requirements & Preparing the paper
- Identify an international humanitarian crisis that has taken place in the past six months. . You may refer to reports from the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), other UN agencies, international non-governmental organizations, government agencies, media, or other sources to identify an international humanitarian crisis.
- Draft a memorandum, identifying yourself as a student in the MPH program at Chamberlain University.
- Identify an NGO that you will request funding or other assistance from to be given to a humanitarian organization that is working in the country experiencing the international humanitarian crisis you identified.
- Include in the memorandum the following:
- Name and address of NGO requesting funding or other assistance from, and the humanitarian organization that will receive the aid
- Facts of the crisis
- Humanitarian needs
- Unmet needs/Response gaps
- Use the attached MEMORANDUM Template to produce your document.
- The memorandum is to be 2-3 pages long.
- For help with writing your memorandum, search the internet for the following .pdf document (just copy and paste into your search engine): Educational Equity. Guide to Writing an Effective Policy Memo. You may find that document here: https://educationalequity.org/sites/default/files/documents/best_practices_-_policy_memo.pdf