- During your last week working with Great Day Fitness Tracking, you will create a 9- to 12-page final plan in Microsoft® Word.
Your final plan should:
- Explain the relationship between processes and information systems, including a flowchart and a discussion of security ethical concerns. (Week 1)
- Describe the plan to select the appropriate hardware and software and the different approaches for managing data. (Week 2)
- Explain the benefits of using transaction processing systems, customer relationship systems, and supply chain management. (Week 2)
- Describe the potential benefits of using business intelligence. (Week 3)
- Describe the information systems plan and potential methodologies. (Week 4)
- Describe the used utility and cloud computing services and how these services might replace or augment the initial system design. (Week 6)
- Describe a high-level, 3-year strategic plan for your information solution. (Week 6)
- Note: You may include graphs, tables, and diagrams in addition to your summaries for each week’s content.